Friends in Cali?

Hi everyone! I am moving to Cali in 2 weeks and would love to meet new friends. Anyone else living in Cali and want to meet up? :) 

Lucia

Hi Lucia,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Lucia,
I live in Cali in the Versalles bario. I moved here in December 2012. Always looking for new friends

I travel to Cali all the time. I usually go there on vacation and am a model photographer. If You have an questions let Me know.

I will be moving there in a few years.

Hi Lucia,

How do you like Cali so far?  I live here as well and haven't really met up with any ex-pats here as I am just caught up the mix of things.

Feel free to say hello!

Hi Chris,
I'm not Lucia, I'm Arthur. I've been in Cali for 6 months now. I know a few other expats, some from the USA and some from the Netherlands. I really like Cali, but I'm so new I'm still finding new things everyday. Feel free to stay in touch.
Arthur

are you still in cali??
I m dani from spain. Just arrived 3 days ago

we can meet us?

see you soon

dani

Hi Arthur,

Nice. Sorry for late reply. When you get caught up in Cali its difficult to stay on the computer!

Question for you.  You have been here 6 months already, are you here on a visa?

hi,
no, just i arrived three days ago from bogota. I was there one month.
yes i me on a visa. Im working here

Hi lucia,
sorry for my late reply(only by 3 months!). I am always looking to make friends here in Cali. I live in the north end of the city, the Versalles barrio.
kirkarty

Hi Chris,
yes, I am on a visa. I am retired, so I have a pensionado visa. It's good for a year and can be renewed every year.
kirkarty

Hi Lucia
Looks like I'm a little late in replying but I'm always looking for new friends:)
Arthur

Hi Lucia : )