Need an agent in Shenzhen

We are planning to import electronic good to Australia, but we need an agent to check the factories/sellers for product quality, etc

Email me at sales(at)unreal-imports.com if you are extremely interested....since the once we replied to never got intouch with us again......

Hello unrealimports.

Maybe you could post an advert in the Jobs in Shenzhen section. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

Industrial Engineer, (M.Sc) 35 years International experience. Automotive & Electronic Assy, Completed a project of manufacturing transition to China, open for new assignments.
[Moderated: Please use private message.]

hi there, i work in a foreign trade company,I am local Chinese, I can find good product directly from factories,

I can evaluate the quality and price, I am familar with foreign trade,
I can have have a ability as your agent

Hello
My name is Teodor I'm italian. I'm IT engegneer with very good experience in electronics, IT, hardware and software
I will be in Shenze from 18'th to 20'th november ( CHTF fair ). I'm interested about these job  and I wil be very pleased if you contact me (t.tabacaru(at)gmail.com
Thanks a lot

Hello tabacaru

Kindly note that the offer from unrealimport is dated back to May 2013!

I think its largely time to close this thread down, since we did not have any interaction from him again.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Closed