Hello

I want to meet some Pilipino friend here in Montpellier I am just move here Three months ago.

Hi rocel!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hello,

Thank you Armand.

Welcome in Montpellier Rocel,

What are you doing over here ?

Kevin.

Hi Kevin,
Thanks I am working here in Montpellier.
Where are you from?

:)

Hi Rocel and hi Mymalherbe,

I am originally from Ireland but living here in France for the last 25 years.
How do you like it over here ??

:)

mymalherbe i saw you hahahaha

hahahhahaha welcome!

i saw you too je suis maila:P

how do you find Montpellier? I Live near Cannes but last year I drove to work in Roses spain, I passed your place every week

Je Suis Rick :-)

Bonjour! I just recently moved to Montpellier from the Philippines. Don't know a word of French... Well, expect maybe hello and goodbye. Looking to make new friends. Merci boucoup! That's it. I've exhausted my French.

Brunofrankelli wrote:

Bonjour! I just recently moved to Montpellier from the Philippines. Don't know a word of French... Well, expect maybe hello and goodbye. Looking to make new friends. Merci boucoup! That's it. I've exhausted my French.

Hello Brunofrankelli! You can always follow french lessons or otherwise the best way to learn french is to mingle with the french population in Montpellier especially that they speak with a southern french accent.

I do that. I hang out with French folks. But it's not easy connecting with people when there's a language barrier. And sometimes it's just nice to be around people you can easily talk to.

Hello, i'm a Cebuana living in Paris, on vacation near Montpellier. Living in France since 1999, speaks fluent french, english.. we can meet for a coffee if you're free one of these days, à bientot!

you should listen always to French news, hopefully it will help. Good luck.