Exchange English/Vietnamese.

Hi all,

I am local male 31 year old, civil engineer, photographer and musician. Looking for someone to exchange English and Vietnamese. Same interests is prefer.

Cheers.

I've just read your profile, your birthday is 14 October. And my brother was born in 14 October too. What another incredible coincidence!

hi i'll become civil engineer next year, too.

Hi guys!

Nice to know you.

Cheers,

Are you interested in swimming. I joined a swimming group and it's a chance to practise English cause we have some foreigners join too.

it sound great! can you pls tell me more about place and schedule.

thanks

i aslo want to join the swimming group. please contact me!

@Wagabond1410 + @Huu-Paul: I sent the information for you in your inbox. check it please. Hope to see you at the pool at 2pm Sunday

Can I join you guys.. I'm interested to learn vietnamese as well as how to swim!  email me.. [email protected]

sorry @mhiles, this club are hold in Ho chi Minh city. How can you join while you live in Hanoi?

Hi all,
I'm senior student of Sai Gon University with IT major.
I'm free all time in this summer.
What i want to do now is learn English.
If everybody here want to exchange English and Vietnamese.
Let contact me please !!!
my Yahoo: nguyenvanquoc22101991
Thanks so much !!!

hey vagabond1410, photography is also my hobby but unfortunately, I'm just an amateur. Really wanna share and get experience from others. If you have free time, we can go around Distric 7 (my place) and take some good shots.**

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.

hello vagabond. I also want to have a foreigner friend so if you want and have free time, we can go to Bui Vien street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward at weekend night with some of my friends and we will talk english and vietnamese. Not just learn language, we can learn about life in HCMC.