How to switch Mobile network provider?

Hi,

Can anybody advise on how to switch network provider from STC to MOBILY by keeping the same number ?

Thanks

ppthelord wrote:

Hi,

Can anybody advise on how to switch network provider from STC to MOBILY by keeping the same number ?

Thanks

Please check with MOBILY help center/support if they can allow you the same number which you are using on STC Network. If you want to know the support/help desk contacts, please google the mobily website.

S.

shikra wrote:
ppthelord wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Please check with MOBILY help center/support if they can allow you the same number which you are using on STC Network. If you want to know the support/help desk contacts, please google the mobily website.

S.

I've found the BEST Mobily customer service to be at their store in the Granada Mall.  Those guys are the best! :top:

Conversely, the service at the women only store (hmmm.. sorry, don't know the address) is worthless--they can only sell you a plan, that's about it.

This is unusual to change service keeping the same mobile number. They don't do it in simpler words. Probably they want to keep discipline in various series e.g. 055 for STC, 056 mobily etc.

However, I've read somewhere that CITC has took notice and has advised telecom companies to allow users change the service without having to change their contact numbers. The deadline given for implementation was 25-May-2013.

For some reason, I can't find any reference to the news anymore. I wish the advice hasn't been revoked.