Would like to meet english speakers

Hello ! :D

I am a 22 years old french person, here in Malta since 6 months ago and all my friends are only french people (shame on me! yeah...)
Now, I would like to do some activites with foreigners (sport, beach, have a drink (to start^^), party or whatever ! in the aim to improve my english.

Send me a private message ! :cool:

Cyaaaaaaa

still interested by meeting new people ! ;)

This group are trying to start a five aside football team if your interested in playing ?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=282599

Regards

Show up at the weekly beach pic-nic for expats in Sliema, it is every Wednesday night. You can find the details in the pinned thread at the top....

Thanks for your help Miko ! I actually did not see that thread before you tell me, and I'll try to come as soon as possible !

Hi. :) Feel free to join us for an English course at [moderated] if you'd like to meet other English learners! All our teachers are native-level too. :)

Stephanie

Hello.  If you would like to try sea kayaking while practicing your english, please visit sites.google.com/site/seakatsmalta/

Hi Aixorigin,

This is Ilene Springer.  If you'd like some private lessons just for advanced speakers like yourself (no textbooks!), please get in touch:

[moderated: please register in the business directory]
email: [email protected]

Bonne chance!

Hi Aixorigin,

I'm Mandy. Looking forward to make friends with you. What is your email address pls?

Hi Steven,

can you please decide how old you are (39,29 or 26) !

It is also not really smart to post your phone number on a public forum!

Cheers
Ricky

tivxci wrote:

Hello ..my name is Steven and i'm 39 years old.

tivxci wrote:

actually i am 29 years old

tivxci wrote:

Hello Marianne ..my name is Steven and i'm 26years old.

The Curious Case of Steven. Be careful, if you post 7 times more you are going to be minus four years old.

:lol: