Medical Insurance for Family Visit Visa Holder

Dear All,

Do you Guys have any idea about medical insurance for visit visa holders because my wife is here on family visit. I applied through my company but insurance company (UCA-Cars Class-B)rejected because of no policy for Visit visa holders.
please let me know if someone can guide in this regard.

Thanks.

Sadly, no one offers health insurance to people on visit visas. They can't in fact.

Bundle Of Thanks Dear. Actually I was confused because when we are applying for visit visa through MOFA. This is clearly mention that we (sponsor)will must provide them Medical Insurance. Hopefully Ministry will ask to Insurance companies regarding Medical policy for visit visa holders. Please let me know if you noticed any new thing.

Again thanks for quick reply.

Any refernce to such instructions?

Even if they do, they must be talking about international travel insurance to be obtained from your home country prior to travel

hamoshi wrote:

hello guys,,im new in Riyadh,,would any one help me in my issue please? Im holding a visit visa and l got a job now in a company,,my question is,,can I change the visa to work visa instead of traveling back to my country and then come again by fresh visa? can I improve my situation now? plz am all ears

Not possible normally unless your company has lot of clout. Usual process is you get the new work visa and leave the country to get it processed and get back in.

hamoshi wrote:

this is what I have been told by someone else,,my company is in green zone,,wont it face any complexities to apply a work visa for me isn't? thank you sir, appreciate ur efforts with me

If they are in green category they wont have a lot of issues in getting the work visa. As long as their papers are in order and the request in line with business requirements , they will get it.

You are welcome dear.