Transfer

Dear Sir:

hope you all will be fine i am new here i have a question

is there any possibility to transfer my iqama to my company where i work now by myself can i change it by myself with the permission of my compnay i can get company letter is it possible if yes how i can please help...

If your current sponsor is in yellow, red or white; while the company you work in is green, Jawazat can do it in collaboration with your new sponsor.

thanks for your quick response

my current kafeel is in yellow he already give me transfer letter everything but our HR manager is not available here so can i transfer it without by my company HR department or if i just take a letter from my company for transfer and how much will be the cost and procedure please advise....

Your best bet would be to visit a General Offices Office (Maktab Khitmaat Aama) nearby you.

About the cost:
The sponsorship govt charges pattern is: 2000,4000,6000,6000,... for
1st,2nd,3rd,4th, subsequent transfers.

Add on top of that Labour Card Fee + Iqama renewal (if applicable) fee + Khitmaat office service charges.

thank you very much for your quick response i will talk to my manager about this matter.

thanks now i talk to my manager and he told me that you will pay 3000 SAR and we will transfer your iqama to our company is it ok should i give him....

Is it your first transfer?

yes its my first chance and my profession is on iqama is electretion is it ok should i change my profession i done B.COM

Well it depends on you. Good employers bear all such legal charges/fees on their own instead of letting the employee suffer.

hmmm i know but we will do i will request to reduce some amount any way thanks for your kind help and i realy like this forum its very good...

TheLegendLeads wrote:

If your current sponsor is in yellow, red or white; while the company you work in is green, Jawazat can do it in collaboration with your new sponsor.

brother my company is in white zone .. can i get the transfer without the kafeels letter / permission? I am here for 5 months only, i m on technician visa and i have a iqama.

Dear Legend:

Can You please tell me how can i check my transfer status progress is there any possibility to check iqama transfer process....

You can NOT track progress in exact but here is a workaround way to track major milstones. Both with IF situations.

Visit http://www.moi.gov.sa/
Click English on top
Click E-Services on top

Click Passports >> Query Iqama Expiry Service and check your iqama validity date. If it has been extended then first milestone is done (if applicable). And your iqama is renewed.

Click 'MOI Diwan' on left and go for 'Public Query Available Funds'.  If you had paid transfer fee money (transfer of sponsorship valued 2,000 SAR) on your iqama number, the point you start seeing zero instead of 2,000: your transfer is done.

Thanks Guru...

its showing all Zero its mean my transfer is completed and i'm now company man is there any possibility to see company name or kafeel now we registered...

hi i am a hurrob household worker in saudi and now is grace period my husband is here also in saudi but he is electrical engineer. he want to transfer my sponsorship to his iqama. what is the requirement in transfering of iqama if i am hurrob to my husband.. kindly help me please.. the company of my husband already giving my husband a family status and where we will go if we completed the documents? in jawazat or ministry of labor

appreciating for your help.

Usman.Ghani wrote:

Thanks Guru...

its showing all Zero its mean my transfer is completed and i'm now company man is there any possibility to see company name or kafeel now we registered...

Not necessary usman. Did you deposit 2,000 to your iqama number yourself? Please review my last post; this time more carefully.

I have got one offer from a green zone company (i m in a white zone company). What to do now? either i should tell my company first that i m leaving or tell the new company to transfer my iqama first. As they are green company they dont need to ask for my kafeel release letter. If i ask them to transfer my iqama first and If i dont tell my company that i m going then at what point my current kafeel will know about it from transfer office?

Please suggest. I want to take the safest way to transfer.

Thanks

Dear sir,

I am new arrival and i am waiting my iqma since last 03 moths but my kafeel is not making my iqama as my kafeel is in REED categoey,

Pls. advise can I get transfer to new kefeel (GREEN) without my
first kefeel transfer letters,and my new kafeel can issue the
IQAMA for me.
Note : my passport with my first Kefeel, only i have copy of the work visa and Saudi immigeration entry no.

I'll be very thankful for your reply.Good blees you.

Alam,Dam

hello admin,

I came to dammam a couple of months ago on computer technician visa & so far i have not received iqama from kafeel becoz his company is under RED category...i have offer letter from a green company but manager is not available at this green company to issue me demand letter for iqama process & transfer of sponsorship is there any way around so that i can continue this process w/o demand letter....plz reply????

Dear Guru:

thanks for all your help im now transfered to my company visa my i got my new iqama copy now thery are going to change my profession they told me that we put Marketing Speciliest profeesion in your iqama is it suitable for me i have B.COM degree..

IF NOT then which profession is suitable for me i am working as Travel Agent here they told me that travel agent is only for Saudis only thats why they can't put it..

dear sir.

my name is afaque hussain.i come here 24th of Feb 2014,i clear medical test and still i'm waiting for iqama not yet received i checked online status about my iqama showing nothing,my kafil status show company on red zone,

i'm searching a good company and clear my interview company interested for hiring he issue demand latter' but they said tell to your kafil issue a temporary iqama after i give you the transfer,but my kafil nothing do anything for me.

please help me here already i spend 90 days, can i go direct jawazat office and try to collect any trasfer document and what i do please please help me.

bro some problem i'm facing, please admin solve the issue

shanijani75 wrote:

bro some problem i'm facing, please admin solve the issue

Hello,

About what kind of problems are you talking about please? Can you please be more specific?

Thanks,

Priscilla

i have a new visa, from 24th of February 2014 i come here ksa,but unfortunately my kafil company has red zone. he did't give me iqama.