Moving on!

Hi all. I know it's been awhile. I wanna move. My apartment sucks - there are hoardes of loud, dirty kids in the lobby, no parking so I can't get a car, broken pipes and flooding, cracks in the wall etc. I love my seaview, pool and gym and I love being in a relatively quite area.

I'd love to move to the Shaab/Maidan Hawally area. Assigned parking a must. Seaview on my wishlist. At least 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious. Gym and swimming pool on my wishlist but not hugely important. If anyone knows of a building please let me know. No false messages please. Oh yea, and the highest I wanna pay is 400KD.

Thanks in advance. :D

ah parking is a huge issue is it not :S

your budget will definitely suffice to find the required amenities, i'm guessing the best place for you to look is near the sha'ab roundabout - i have a few friends that can put out "peepers", you'll have a sea view and a view of sha'ab leisure park.

as for assigned parking - that is a bit of a doozy. your best option is to try to find a place with a nearby vacant lot that you can commandeer when the need arises.

Thanks Tamer. I appreciate it.

Legacy, my friend. Reliable as always. You know where I live, it's great. I would love to move to the roundabout area. Thanks and please keep me posted.

Any leads? Please help. I need to move before Ramadhan. :sosad:

hi
how are you?
i can help you to find a flat in shaab/Maidan Hawally
but i want to know when exactly you will move so that i can find a good flat on the see side for you and after i found i will call you to show you it
so you can send me message on whatsapp
and if you need any kind of help it will be my pleasure to help you
with my best wishes
Rama

MsJ, on my evening stroll yesterday (18KM :P) I went thru the area that interests u, the good news is there are new buildings there, the bad news is they are still not occupy-able.

i could not find any "for rent" signs, i have feelers out to scope the areas around them, we'll wait and see. hopefully. June will be go time :)