Day use of hotels

Hi,
My family and I enjoy visiting the various hotels/resorts on the weekends.  Since all beaches are public, most hotels are happy to let us in to use their beach facilities for free, then we can buy lunch or drinks there if we wish. 
Last Saturday we went to Club Med in Albion.  It was expensive (over 4000 MRU for the day for 2 adults and 2 kids) but fantastic!  Free drinks, snacks, all you can eat buffet, use of pools, spa, sail boats, kayaks, etc., etc.  But best of all was the Mini-club for our sons.  They have a supervised play area and a long schedule of activities.  My kids really loved the afternoon pirate treasure hunt which had them chasing the 'bad' pirate around the resort.
I'm wondering if any other expats have checked out other hotels/resorts for their day-use packages.  We can't afford Club Med every weekend, but I know there have to be other child-friendly/expat friendly hotels on the island that may be more affordable.  Especially now as we're entering the off-season, I would expect that hotels would welcome our business.  If anyone has any recommendations to share, I'd appreciate hearing them.
Thanks,
Barbara

Hi, there is a beach club in Bel ombre 400rs per pax (google: C beach club)
and apparently if you go for lunch in belle mare plage (pizza arnd 600-800 rs you can stay and use the pool and beach as well
maritim has also a day pass but arnd 1200-1500 and in winter only.

Do you have more info on the C beach club? I was quoted 600rs?

http://www.cbeachclub.mu/mauritius-beac … -about.php
i paid 400  but its a while ago

Hi Barbara

I am Mauritian, but my family and I came from UK. Kids born in London, i spent 25yrs in london. Now back in Mauritius.

We also use the hotels for weekend etc..recently went to Shandrani in the south was fantastic..check it out

Cheers
rajiv

Thanks for the recommendations. Can't wait for the weekend to check them out!