Need some information

Hi dear all,
i am from Pakistan and i want to visit cook island , as per my knowledge there is visa free entry in cook island for Pakistanis. is this true or not . can i get work permit after reaching in cook island . we are ready to pay the cost. is there any jobs or other business to do. any one which can help will rewarded with reasonable money.
please serious persons reply it.

your cooperation will highly be appreciated.

thanks and regards,
khuram tufail
[email protected]

Best you check out the Cook Islands govt website for the information you require.

i checked the govt ministry site , there is visa free entry for pakistanis but i need a person in cook island which can solve other matter.

Pakistani passport no need visa for cook island. But you cannot travel as Pakistani passport need Australia transit visa. All flights go to cook island visa Australia.

No, not all flights go via Australia, you can fly via New Zeeland also, USA, Fiji and French Polynesia - I think you need transit visa there too.
But there is no problem with a 30 day visit visa in Cook Islands, and it is free visa. However, there is departure tax instead which will normally cost as much as a visa.

You can not find a job in Cook Islands. The only way you can work there is if you start a bussiness you can live on yourself or if you buy a existing bussiness (that do not compete withing certain segments the locals work in).