How do you learn Chinese easily? I felt so hard: (

I learn Chinese two months but i can not improve my Chinese mandarin. Are you  learning Chinese now? Can you share the experience of learning Chinese with me ?
Please contact me:
[email protected]

by the way i am Emma.

The easiest way is to study it everyday and practice until you're blue in the face.

ok,i got it. I will work hard.

Dear Emma:
I am Lucy from China,manufacture of villa.
You can talk to me practice your chinese.
Email:[email protected]

Hi Lucy,

I suggest you to post an advert in the China classifieds, Community/Language Exchange section, this might be useful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi,Emma.it is Rena from Shanghai,China.I am now working at a language exchange club,where expats who live in Shanghai can practise Chinese with their native chinese speaking partners,it is for free,since we are dedicated to help chinese people improve their English,and meanwhile teaching people who want to learn chinese as an exchange.we are now have many memembers from different countries,they can learn new languages and make new friends at our club.we are here to make friends and learn languages,and you are always welcome here,waiting for you joining us!

Kind Regards

Rena

Your profile said you are a Chinese, but you don't speak Mandarin?

Anyway, back to the language learning. I am sure you can pick up well as you can speak English. They share a simple grammar structure of "Subject + Verb + Object". Unlike Japanese, its sentence structure forms by "Subject + Object + Verb" mostly.

Feel confident now?

Compared to English that a language relies on spelling and you can pronounce words according to how they spell while affix and suffix will give you hints on vocabularies' meaning. This is the magic of 26 letters.

For Chinese, it doesn't have letters, instead the language is written in symbols. (I know speaking is important but without knowing the words, you have nothing to associate with your memory. Trust me, there isn't any short cut) So how can a person remember thousands of symbols in their life time?

There is a magic of 26 letters in English. Chinese has its magic as well. Most of the words (not sentence) are written in one single symbol or two symbols. If you want to pick up Chinese quickly, study the words which built by one single symbol first. These words are the root of the later stage. Keep writing and speaking them until you can remember their pronunciation and meaning correctly. Afterward, you can try the words which consist of two or more symbols. The good news is most of the words which consist of two symbols, their pronunciation and meaning are actually borrow from each symbol to associate a new meaning.

You may feel confusing about what I am saying, check out the video from TED.com via the link below, you will know what I am talking about.

http://www.ted.com/talks/shaolan_learn_ … _ease.html

Buy yourself a good Chinese language textbook and dictionary and learn it in systematical way. learn the words with one single symbols first as your foundation then move to words with multiple symbols. Don't forget to write them in correct stroke orders.

Wish my reply is helpful.