Gozo-4 year old desperate to meet new friends

Hi all. Moved to Gozo in Feb (Xaghra) and we couldn't get our daughter to school until after Easter due to the new residency laws. She's finding it a little difficult to make friends at school due to the language so we would love to meet up with some people she can get to know outside school. She mixes well with kids around her own age and up, so if there's anyone out there who would like to get together for playdates somewhere (and also help us to get to know some more people here too) please let me know :)
Hoping to hear from some people soon :)
Cheers for now, Manda

Hello is there anybody out there? Please don't say I'm the only expat with a 4 year old on the island???

Hi we are moving to Malta in July but unfortunately not to Gozo. If at any point you fancy a trip over to Malta we would be happy to have a playdate. My son is 5 in August but most of his friends here in Singapore are girls or we could have a trip to Gozo once we find our feet.

That would great :). Keep in contact when you get here. My email is [email protected]. Where abouts are you moving to on Malta?
Good luck with the move and look forward to meeting up :)
Manda

Hi there

my name is laura 34 years old and we will be moving to malta in december this year we have a 3 year old daughter and would be more than happy to meet up we dont mind the trip over and vice versa be lovely we may even look at gozo to live yet we have just come back from a 2 week holiday and i was offered a job, we are just waiting to sell house etc here in england, please feel free to stay in touch unti we get here and i will too, [email protected]