Moving to ndola with my family- education and life over there

Hi everyone, greetings !! well I am moving to ndola with my family. I wanted to know more about simba school in ndola. More like how is life at simba, the teachers and education imparted etc. what are the fees and who is managing the school. Is it easy to get the admission and what type of boarding facility available.

My second question is about ndola. How is life over there? I have worked in Tanzania,Kenya and Uganda before. Is it somewhat same over there?

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance and warm regards

Elixir

Hello Elixir.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

thank you.

Hi
Its grate to hear from you. If you are non national we will say "A Warm Well Come" nd if you are national wel come home ". Am a Ndola guy myself. Ndola is a cool town with a cool life leading citizens incident free. You can get all types of life style you can afford as in personal liking. It's got grate and quality education facilities arround the city. There are other schools as well. Simba school is grate but you need a fat pocket. Addmition is competitive but you can get it.
Otherwise you will be home from home.

Eric:cool:

Hallo en thanks

Welcome to Ndola, I hope that this post will still be able to help you, as has been said Ndola is really a laid back town very friendly it's a great place to raise a family. You can get to most parts of Zambia in less than a day.
Simba School is an international school that uses the IGCSE curriculum (British based) with A-levels also offered in the 6th form. Facilities are well maintained they have a large library, labs, swimming pool and various sports fields. The teaching staff is predominantly expropriate with some Zambian trained teachers.
Fees are determined by grade level and generally you pay more are the higher the grade. You will have to contact them directly for the enrollment requirements simbaschool.com/index.php.

Good Luck