Locations in Uskudar

Hi :)

What're the best locations in Uskudar to accomodate in ?

Thanks,

If you are looking quiet area to live, I recommend Salacak where is opposite of maiden tower.

Doğancılar so far

Center üsküdar kind of like Morocco or Iraq,

Hi elmanchego, 

I know the area of Maiden Tower , I like it ..
But this one opposite to it , is it safe and a nice area?
People in Uskudar are they lovely , is it easy for a foreign to live in ( I'm muslim but I don't put hijab)?

Thanks,

yes around the maiden's tower and any place between maiden's tower toward kadıköy is great area. (Salacak Area) Great but expensive. Doğancılar as well.

Lets say you get on the boat from besiktaş, and got off in Uskudar,

if you keep walking left, anywere in there is great area.
Paşalimanı, beylerbeyi, çengelköy, around nato area etc.

Adelaidée wrote:

Hi elmanchego, 

I know the area of Maiden Tower , I like it ..
But this one opposite to it , is it safe and a nice area?
People in Uskudar are they lovely , is it easy for a foreign to live in ( I'm muslim but I don't put hijab)?

Thanks,

Hi,

yes as I told you before safe and nice.. my sister lives in there.. she pays 850 TL for 2 bedrooms 1 livingroom flat...As you see lots of turkish ladies doesn't wear hijab so it is not problem.. and also I saw some foreign people who live in salacak..

usayavuz also right... the places that he recommened are nice...

Hard decision.. good luck

Salacak
Doğancılar
Ahmediye

This triangle is best about anything.(such as transportation, distance to sea, the community and leisure) I live around too. If you have any questions you may ask me anytime.

Hi,

For Dogancilar ,  is not  really center , how much time to reach european side by public transport ?
what's about acibadem ?

Thanks,

Usküdar port not far away from dogancılar... probably it takes 10-15 min. by walk.. another ten min. to reach the european side by ferry so you may reach within 20-30 min.