I had a very bad Experience in Italy Embassy of Delhi, India

Today I had a very bad Experience in Italy Embassy of Delhi, India. I would like to share my hatred experience with other expats.
I am a Nepalese Citizen working in India for past 10 years.
My fiancée is from Turkey and I took one month leave from my office to visit Turkey and 1 neighboring country. I choose Italy.
Beside Turkey, I booked Hotel and Air ticket for Italy as well.
2 months before the date of my journey, I Google Italian embassy website and called them on the number mention on their website. Nobody picked.
Wrote an email to know the procedure for tourist visa, in email I also mentioned that I am Nepalese citizen.
Got reply of my email after 2 days and they replied saying we don't entertain Visa application directly and suggested me to apply via VFS call Center.
I and my fiancée took online appointment which was available after 20 days.
When we reached VFS call center in Nehru place, they said "You guys are not Indian, so, apply directly to embassy". I called on the same number which was not picked last time. Luckily, it was picked this time and we got an appointment after 15days.
We also get to know that embassy call people for interview only on Tuesday and Thursday.
They took our interview for Tourist Visa on Tuesday. Staff said we have submitted all needed documents and can collect our passport on Thursday. We clearly mentioned that we are flying on Saturday night so anyhow we need it on Thursday. Lady staff specially took note of this point.
On Thursday our passport was not there. They asked us to come on Friday. And On Friday they didn't gave any reason and said our Visa is Rejected.

Points to Ponder:-

1) My fiancée is student in India. According to rule they should not charge visa fee from student but they charged fee.
2) Our Air tickets were booked long ago and in promotional offer which says "No refund on cancellation". So, we suffered that too.
3) Visa Staff at counter smiled and said we are not blacklisting you, you guys can apply again after some days. I felt like punching her and saying I am rejecting Italy, there will be No next time.
4) They wasted my 2 months and informed us on last date. Had they rejected earlier, we could have planned some other country.
5) Our Air ticket Money (100%), visa money (60+60 Euro) and Hotel booking (50%) money went in Vain.
6) I am visiting Turkey on sinle entry visa. So I can't even stay there more than 15 days. Due italy rejection I am badly pissed off.
7) Visa staff said, if we wish we can file a petition in court. Italian Court. Holy Cow! Who has that much of time.

@SumanTi

I am sorry for your Loss. its very clear that all problem is from Italy Embassy and not from your end.
Go to some cool place near Turkey. May Be Greece.

Hello SumanTi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Sorry for what happened to you.
Thank you for sharing.

Aurélie