South africans residing here in Kuwait

Hi everyone, I have just registered and was wondering if there are any south africans residing here in Kuwait

Hi Olwethu,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Kuwait forum.

Can you please introduce yourself?

I also invite you view this page: South African expatriates in Kuwait.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi. Name is Olwethu, born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa,language is Xhosa and English. I'm a down to earth, humble guy. 23 years of age, approachable and easy to get along. I have just moved to Kuwait for the next 3 years and would like to make new friends from any part of the world.

hi..... am from India and new here.... looking for friends and hope u can help.... by the way my name is Vinay

Hey my name is Michelle. I'm a teacher from South Africa and will be moving to Kuwait in August to work there. How is life in Kuwait??

Kind regards
Michelle

Hello Vinay. I hope you have gotten used to Kuwait already and hope you have made a few new friends as I have. I work at Figs at The Avenues by the way.

Hey Michelle, Kuwait is a lot different from all other countries as it is an alcohol free country and it might be quite boring and hard to get used to at first. All I can say is; it is what u make it to be.

How long have you been there Olwethu and what do you do?

It hasn't been long, it's been 2 months now. I work at an Italian cuisine restaurant as server. Which part of South Africa are u from?

Well I'm from Atlantis outside Cape town. Where are you from?

Gugulethu. I've never been to Atlantis though. Why did u choose Kuwait if I may ask

Well my cousin and his wife are both teachers and have been living there for 7 years. I always wanted to work abroad and knowing that I have family near by made the choice for coming to Kuwait much easier for me.

Oh ok. At least you'll have them to show u around so no worries. I stay in an area called Bneid Al Gar...where will u stay?

I will be staying in Salmiya

Alright. You on Facebook?

Yes I am, invite me Michelle Andrea Sidonie

am staying in safat and would visit farwania every fri.... am interested in friends....

its very boring here when u dont have any friends..

Sup Peeps !
felow south african here ! i miss Been here for a month now and i'd kill for a Boroewors roll :D

Lmao!!!! How about a GATSBY,cape town style

E8a wenzani lapha mf2?

And some serious house music too ! its sunday , you what that means ?
answer: MZOLIS!

Now this is starting to get exciting. Ndizospana boss

Hahahahaha yho dude le good view(them ladies) and later on to Pisto's

It's grind time for me. Check u later

Hi

I will be in Kuwait soon, I am from South Africa too...I would just like to know, what kind of work are you doing?

Thanks
xoxo
Mimi

Hi Mimi. I work as a server...when are u coming?

Let's all get acquainted. Send me a friend request on Facebook: olwethu odz solomane

hello all newcomers and welcome to Expat.com! this thread seems to be attracting the attention of all South Africans in Kuwait! the more the merrier. the following peeps however need to introduce themselves a bit more:

1)Eujean
2) Monamimi

and please mes amis, this is an English forum, stick to English :P

A day went by without hearing from any of my fellow south africans :-(