Who wants to explore Singapore??

Hello everybody,

my name is Lisa, I'm 26 years old and I'm in Singapore to visit my boyfriend until the end of July. I've just graduated from university in Germany and it's so great to spend some time off now, enjoying the nice weather, the food and everything Singapore has to offer!!

Now I'm looking for some nice people to hang out with and who want to join me exploring Singapore! So if you like to meet up for any outdoor activities, a glass of wine or a beer, e-mail me :)

Hope to hear from you!

Lisa

Hi Lisa!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi lisa_in_singapore,

Although i'm not in Singapore, i have visited the country a few times... and i absolutely loved it. The country is so clean and has a lot to see and do. :)

You wont be short of places to visit either. ;)
I couldn't  have chosen a better place to go to especially after graduating from university. This place will provide that perfect relaxing destination for you.

Lots of expats out there, food is great if you're into oriental foods, public transport is air conditioned (metro). This country ticked alot of boxes for me. It does rain there and the humidity is something to get used to. Put those aside and you will be fine :D

Good luck and hope you will enjoy Singapore. :proud

Jaz :cool:

welcome to sg

There's so much food you can try here

There's so much food you can try here

Hmmm - would you rate lau pa sat? i liked it. Went down well with a beer ;):cheers:

lau pa sat closes early, you can try newton

lau pa sat closes early, you can try newton

How early? even on friday? :)

hey Lisa, i am a regular to dempsey hill. In case you wanna taste some great food over there you are more than welcome. The more the merrier.

There is the famous satay street next to Lau pa sat. A part of the road is closed in the evening and is filled with stalls selling hot satay with beer. 18 Sing dollars for a pitcher and 20 dollars for 20 satay sticks. My workplace is very near to it and I enjoy hanging out there with my colleagues. Do try it, it's a great experience.

Hallo Lisa,

wie lange bleibst du?

Sag Bescheid wenn du was machen willst!

Liebe Grüsse Sandra

"lisa_in_singapore" indicated that she will stay until June 2013. You may be too late.
In addition, please post in English on this anglophone forum. Thanks!

"lisa_in_singapore" sagte doch, dass sie nur bis Juni 2013 in Singapur ist. Es ist daher wohl zu spaet.
Ausserdem ist dies ein Englisches Forum, man sollte daher nicht in anderen Sprachen posten. Danke!

Hi Lisa ,
This is Jay a local indian guy. Sure I can meet up and bring you to places too.
Drop me a line too.
Jay.