Looking for job in Amman Jordan

I'm looking job in Amman Jordan..
And I'm looking some information for kindergarten school for international student...

hi Safsofa,

idk, about job to Amman Jordan,
maybe you could go to the country (expat-blog) and ask to the forum there,
hehe..
because when i asked about Philippine things, i went to that country (expat-blog -Phil Forum), and the ppl help me a lot :)
just suggestion :)

anyway goodluck dear.

Salam. Ahlan wa sahlan from Amman. I am originally from Singapore and living in Amman for 7 years now. I am a qualified teacher and I can safely say that international schools here usually hire teachers who are native English speakers or those with British or American curriculum experience. As for other private schools, they would rather employ local teachers as most of the meetings are conducted in Arabic. Hope this helps.

Hi safsofa,

Your post was moved to the Amman forum for better views. Hope this might help you.

Thank you,

David.

There is a new American school located in Jubeiha, Amman.  Tuition is reasonable, not crazy expensive like other international schools - but it is top notch!  I am a teacher there, if you want more information e-mail me at [email protected]

Hi,

Thank you,
May I know the information please..

Native English speakers are needed, must have some experience with children.  School starts after Ramadan.  Teachers are needed for KG1-6th grade

Hi umsulieman,

Please post your advert in the Jobs in Amman section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

Hi
my school is looking for teachers
and it is one of the good international schools in amman
so let me know what do you teach so I can chick for you

contact me at
[email protected]

regards

Hi,

The best way to find a list of international schools, send your CV, and most importantly is to go there in person.

you dont have to be at native speaker level, u need a foreign passport and THAT.. is pure stupid, as you should care about the qualifications of a person and what he has to offer rather than his nationality, if you ask me, 80% of expats in the middle east are NOT needed and should feel lucky to be here.
that being said.. u kinda need the "passport" to do it first. i know thats the case for many schools in jordan (all of them in the gulf)

but to be quiet honest you seem to need to seriously work on your English language skills if you wish to pursue such a career.

Zaid