Football night

Hello guys,

I am in Abu Dhabi for 2 weeks now. I am eager to find a team or maybe some guys that are interested to play football in weekend days. From Thursday till Saturday we can arrange for a game maybe in Zayed Sports city pitches.

Please if anyone is interested to form a group on facebook or maybe here put reply here.

I searched this forum and i didn't find any info about football games.

Hi Marius,

Sometimes people just go along to the Zayed football pitches and ask to join in like we did when we were kids lol so that is an idea. I used to play every Thursday night there and it is usually busy so you should have a good chance of joining in. Lots of guys would come and ask the established players for a game. Most guys are very welcoming.

Hi,

So i opened a closed group for football on facebook, it is called "Football in Abu Dhabi".
If anyone is interested for joining football games please join the group and i will put all details there.
Link for football group:
facebook.com/groups/football.abudhabi/

hola amigo soy de colombia no hablo mucho ingles pero tengo un equipo de futbol aqui en abu dhabi me interesaria contactarme para un juego dejeme tu numero de celular y te llamo

Hi jhon alexander !

In English please ;)

Thanks
Armand

Hi guys, if someone is interested we arranged a game for this Saturday from 7 pm for 1 hour and 30 minutes in Zayed Sport City.

If you want to join please announce us in this private group on facebook facebook.com/groups/football.abudhabi/

Thanks, have a nice week

Alexander said he is from Colombia and doesn't talk much English,he is interested about a football team in Abu Dhabi and who has some informations about to contact him on the phone.This is a site for ppl all over the world,not all the pll talking English,so be more gentle with this kind of...ppl

You can try contacting the Strollers. I played with them a few times. They are playing every Sunday and they mostly have room for anyone who want to join. ;).

If you are interested let me know, i`ll give you more details.

Good luck,
TwiX

Hi hope your well? Game of football count me in .
Eamon KAINA  0501008043 please do call . Or email eamongk@ yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks