Moving from France to India

Hi there,
               Me and my husband are planning to move to India in August 2013. We are selling most of our house hold stuff furniture etc but we would like to bring all our  personal belongings eg clothes, decorative items, lamps,books etc. we can't find the right way to ship it to India. I would like to know which is the cheapest way to do it, time is not a problem. Most of the international movers are very expensive.

Thank you

Hello Jacqulineroy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I invite you to consult our moving partners for a free quote : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/asia/india/

Thank you,
Aurélie

I suggest you just only bring your important stuff and rest of thing when you will move here you can buy here because i believe rather then you will spend money on movers and packers,, so its better you will buy from here and i am sure its cheapest from that movers and packers. Hope it will help to you.

[Moderated: Please no free ad on the forum.]

If you want to carry things from France to India then its better to carry useful stuffs only. Because India is very cheap country. so its good to buy that type of things in India.

Hi,
It is better to purchase things in India since you can find them at a cheaper price. 

Regards,
Faiyaz

Hi,there are many movers and forwarders but you didn't mention where in India.