New employer

Good day! This Mr. Navidad OFW from KSA. I done  working my  contract in Saudi Arabia for almost 3 years and came back to philippines with exit visa last January 27, 2013 however my eqamawill be expired on june 2013.

Now, I'm hired again with a new employer in Saudi Arabia through a recruiment agency. I'm fit to work accdg to all the medical results and the agency is now on processing with my working visa but unfortunately accrdg tho liason officer of the agency demanded me that I need to contact my employer in saudi arabia to cancel the validity of my eqama because as of now itis still active and needed to stop by my my previous employer so that my the embassy will issued me a visa.

Please help resolve this matter. I have no longer connected to my previous employer. Is it not allowed to have new working visa if my eqama is still active even since i done with my contract and I had alraedy exit visa? Is it posssible to re entry in KSA?

If you left in Final exit then you can get the visa endorsed again by showing them a copy of the final exit in the embassy.