Friends in Tokyo

Hello all!

I will be in Tokyo for the first time between 17 May - 23 May. I will stay at my friends place (sheŽs swedish-born-chinese as I am) and she have to work between monday - friday.. So I need someone who can spend time with me during weekdays. As shopping, cinema, lunch.. whatever you like :)

Does Tokyo have any kind of outlet? Like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Michael Kors etc?

Does Japan have any rice farm? Can I find it in the city? I am in the rice business in Sweden, thats why I want to see a rice farm (if possible). I want to see how rice farm looks like in reality.

Im turning 28 this year, speak english, swedish, vietnamese and chinese. Born in Sweden and love to travel alone around the world to discover new things. My best destination is ICELAND and my dream is to visit ANTARCTICA before I die. My Tokyo trip its quite short and I would like to plan and do the best with my short time there.

Please let me know is there is some awesome place a tourist like me MUST SEE.

Anyone available from Monday 20 May - Wednesday 22 May? :) I am very nice, I promise! ;) Unfortunately I dont speak any japanese :(

And... I am a sushi FREAK!

Thanks in advance and have an awesome day/night!

Wow that sounds cool,.. it would definitely be great talking to you. We can drive to the places of your choice. Drop me a line on

Haha.. Im leaving today! Going to the airport in 5 hours :(

CIAO, have a safe trip