Shisha Sports Bar

Hi guys

Looking also at setting up a classy sports bar to attract both local and expat customers in Sharm. What are the best locations you can advise me on.
What kind of sporting interests are there in Egypt. What facilities would best be included.
Let me know your thoughts.

Naama bay is the most liveliest place... However there is the tavern that you can watch sports in. It's owned by an english man.

Thanks, does it get very busy. im looking at setting something up with the backing and endorsement of professional players from the english league. Do you think something like that would work

Hi furniture lady,

First i wanna wish you a very good luck on your project. I also wanna suggest two things:

1- About the place why dont you consider "Nabq bay".

One of my friends, she just came back from Sharm Elsheikh (2 days ago) and she stayed in Nabq bay. She said that it is the future place. When I asked her bout Naama bay she said literally (it is no longer like before).

Also she mentioned that the "entertainment and shopping" area there is quite big and similar to the one in Naama bay.

She added that if you stay in Nabq bay you may not need to go to "Naama bay entertainment and shopping area" at all, and above this your sportsbar will be the only one there.

Another observation, she mentioned, that many of the tourists  there (almost half in here hotel) are English so backing and endorsement of professional players from the english league for a sportsBar over there would be suitable. In addition, Egyptians they are big fans of it too.

2- About backing and endorsement do not forget to consider MMA fights and champions it is a world wide  sport right now and very attractive for most of guys and girls as well.

Cheers,
MO.

Thanks for the feed back much appreciated. Will look in to everything .

Regards