Ink Cartridge Refills

Hi - Does anyone know where I can get HP ink cartridges refilled please? Easy to find place would be good :o

Josnuggles wrote:

Hi - Does anyone know where I can get HP ink cartridges refilled please? Easy to find place would be good :o

Not sure about refills - took us an age to work out how to deal with buying them new with the different numbers out here!  It is really complicated to start with if you bought your printer in the UK but we got there in the end - if we can help with that aspect - happy to.

I bought the printer here and it says 301 cartridges. Nowhere to be found. I then have to buy another printer which takes 122 ink. On the box of the 122 it says it's compatible with our old printer - but it isn't. Someone said there are lots of places that refill ink cartridges but they can't remember where. I still have the original ink cases that came with the printer and as it was expensive and wireless it would be much better for us.

Hi Jo,
Sometimes i feel i should bring things from the UK as here the items are limited or if sold, its hard to find them again on the shelf after a while. :|

Although, i personally dont know places that refill ink cartridges here, I've been to Manama souk and they have these small computer spares shops (quite a few of them). You could give these shops a try. If you do, you are better off taking the cartridge with you and better still the make and model of the printer. If they dont do refills, they could offer you the same cartridge and it would be less price than you would pay in a known shop. ;)

Other area i can think of is in Gudaibiya - there are quite a few computer shops there too. But i am unsure if they do refills.
Exhibition Road have some computer shops that sell computer hardware that may possibly do refills too. :)

Another idea that may help is when you're next visiting places like Carrefour or Sharaf DG. Those sales assistance who work in the computer section may be able to let you know where they do refills..

Whats the Make / Model of the printer please?

I'm hoping others will help you here with your request. :)

Cheers
J

Hi Jo have a look at hinetbahrain.com, the site offers ink refills but cant actually see how you can order some, maybe you'll have better luck

Regards
Chris

Josnuggles wrote:

I bought the printer here and it says 301 cartridges. Nowhere to be found. I then have to buy another printer which takes 122 ink. On the box of the 122 it says it's compatible with our old printer - but it isn't. Someone said there are lots of places that refill ink cartridges but they can't remember where. I still have the original ink cases that came with the printer and as it was expensive and wireless it would be much better for us.

Josnuggles - this happened to us.  We tried everywhere to get 301 .  Your printer should be compatible with the 122 - it has to be realigned or something (it needs to know its in the ME!) - you need to call HP and they will try to do it over the telephone with you.  Sometimes it doesnt work (as with us) and then you just take your printer to the HP dealer in Manama and he sorts it for you - as your printer is likely still under warranty - its free.

We can now by 122's at about 4bd - sorted!  Let me know if can help further.

Thanks

Do you have the contact details?  Printer just out of warranty

@ Josnuggles : I know the exactly where u can refill ur HP ink cartridges :).I have recently have refill HP ink cartridges for my printer :D .The shop is located in Gudabiya area .It is near Microplus computer shop which is on the side of the road .Wen u reach Gudabiya ask for Abu-a-naan Mosque beuz Microplus computer is just near to it .Hope it help... :gloria

Shaan aslam wrote:

@ Josnuggles : I know the exactly where u can refill ur HP ink cartridges :).I have recently have refill HP ink cartridges for my printer :D .The shop is located in Gudabiya area .It is near Microplus computer shop which is on the side of the road .Wen u reach Gudabiya ask for Abu-a-naan Mosque beuz Microplus computer is just near to it .Hope it help... :gloria

Thank you.  Do you have a road name or number? I do know someone who lives there so she may know the mosque.

This is the micro plus i've come across if it helps?

J

Perfect.  Thanks everyone for your help.

I love expat-blog :heart:

I will check n let u know in few hours.....

Josnuggles wrote:
Shaan aslam wrote:

Thank you.  Do you have a road name or number? I do know someone who lives there so she may know the mosque.

I think it's Gudabiya Ave as per Jaz's link. Thanks

hi joe, did u try that shop. if you are still out of luck, let me know the printer model number and the cartridge number. i will check it out for you. but be aware that the refilled cartridges are not too good for the printers.

azhar_bf wrote:

hi joe, did u try that shop. if you are still out of luck, let me know the printer model number and the cartridge number. i will check it out for you. but be aware that the refilled cartridges are not too good for the printers.

Hi,

My maid lives next door to the shop so she has taken them to be refilled for me. When she gives them back to me on Monday I can let you know how they are. The printer ink is HP301. Printer is HP Deskjet 3050A.

@ Josnuggles 1st of all Vvv sorry for answering back so late .I was very busy in my personal life that i forget next time being in forum any assistance will be in my top priorities list.2ndly So nice to know that u have found wat u were looking for.....

Shaan aslam wrote:

@ Josnuggles 1st of all Vvv sorry for answering back so late .I was very busy in my personal life that i forget next time being in forum any assistance will be in my top priorities list.2ndly So nice to know that u have found wat u were looking for.....

Hi, thanks for your post - we all have private lives and the advice on here was great from all concerned. I have my cartridges back and refilled but as yet I haven't tried them as my other printer has full ink. Once I have tested them I will let you all know how I got on and whether the print quality was affected or not.

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]

ernie24370 wrote:

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]

And besides, this is an old post. :D

Hi
It seems I am in Joanne's same situation.  Got the printer from home.  Can you tell me where to find original ink cartridges 343 & 338.  Do the refills work by any chance?
thanks

How much do they charge

Hi Beaconoflight > This is an old and inactive thread. You can start a new topic on the Bahrain forum.

Thank you.

I tried to search "Ink Cartridge Refills " on google and i find few links in Bahrain that might help you ..
Google search Link