Making extra money

Dear expats,

Is there any expats wives or partners who speak fluent English and want to earn a good salary by teaching part-time English for young learners at a private school, a very good package offered.
No experience required as training will be provided.

Please PM me for more details.

Thank you.

Hi mancunian,

> you should post your ad with more details in the jobs in Libya section.

Thank you.

hi,
I'am looking for a job in libya.I have excellent english communication skills both oral and written.Please suggest me accordingly.

Hello this is Subhan Muhammad belong From Pakistan. Currently i am

working in Travel & tours office in Ommer Mukhtar Street, i am

Interesting to teach children part or full time.   

My contact is 91-677-6804

Thanks to everyone responded and just to let you know that we are still looking for more candidates to join our team of teachers in Tripoli.
If interested, please PM me with your details and CV if possible.

Hi mancunian,

Have you tried to post your ad in the jobs in Libya section ?

Thank you ;)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

This is one of the main reasons Libyans fail to qualify for visas, they believe they are being taught English, but when it comes to sitting the exam they realise that the level they achieve falls way below the level required to allow them to continue to study in the UK
If you are offering a very good package, please, for the sake of the students, choose qualified, native speaking, English Teachers.

officeboy wrote:

This is one of the main reasons Libyans fail to qualify for visas, they believe they are being taught English, but when it comes to sitting the exam they realise that the level they achieve falls way below the level required to allow them to continue to study in the UK
If you are offering a very good package, please, for the sake of the students, choose qualified, native speaking, English Teachers.