Flights from Hurghada to Manchester

Hi,

I am looking at booking a flight home in October for a weeks visit. I have contacted to Thomas Cook and they have informed me that they do not do flights originating from Egypt! Does any one have any advice on how to get from Hurghada to Manchester and back again. (Ideally direct)

Hello KP1986.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

This page could help -> Travel agencies in Hurghada.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi ,
you can book your flight with EasyJet or Turkish Airlines ...

opodo.cpom
etc.

Hi.. Where did you get that information.

I have flew one way from Manchester to Hurghada.. So have had to fly back!!!  Thomas Cook do fly direct from Hurghada to Manchester single fare.

I have also travelled single fare from Hurghada to Manchester with Thomson fly.

I have also travelled with Egypt Air to Cairo then onto Heathrow.. it wasn't as daunting as it sounds.. in actual fact it was the best service and flight i have ever had! and reasonably priced.
I called in at egyptair Hurghada and the staff were really helpful.. and Cairo airport was lovely i didn't get lost or confused at all, it was all straight forward.. once in Heathrow  at reception i booked a coach to Manchester for a few pounds and sat in comfort waiting.  It was all very straight forward.

My daughter lives in Hurghada and i have booked her ticket with Thomson fly from the UK for her to come to Manchester.. if someone can do that for you .. it could be cheaper all you do is give your passport details to the person booking for you

Goodluck

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I got the information direct from Thomas Cook. I tried to search for HRG -MAN return but it was showing no flights so I called them to be told they do not offer flights originating from
Egypt! I have the option to book a single ticket but only for the return leg (MAN-HRG). I have also looked into the Egypt Air option and they now fly direct from Cairo to Manchester so it seems this would be the best possibility.

Many thanks for you time and advice.

Kate

If you are longer than THREE months in Egypt, you can NOT fly with a charter.

Hi.. you're welcome.. You will love Egypt air.. It's brilliant they fly to and from Manchester now... that's how i will be travelling from now on!

I might see you one day if you are permanent in Hurghada.. i am coming to live the end of this summer.

Take care
Sandra

Ahh great, good luck with the move :)

Send me a message on here when you're settled and we could arrange to go for a drink.

Good luck and take care,

Kate

I will Kate..  I will certainly be needing friends.. it will be lonely otherwise.. I look forward to meeting you.

Take care
Sandra

Egypt air ...in my opinion are the best company to fly with.

egyptair direct to manchester from cairo - only during the summer i think.