Final exit visa when sponsor is in red zone ?

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a final exit visa, when the sponsor is in red zone of nitaqat system ?

Absolutely. Final exit is possible in all situations if you hold an iqama.

The main point to implement the nitaqat system is to let employers hire locals to improve saudization. On the other hand, the expat employees in red-zone companies have to hunt jobs and move to green companies asap. If they can't find jobs; their skills are not needed and must leave on final exit visas.

shoaib629 wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a final exit visa, when the sponsor is in red zone of nitaqat system ?

Yes, very easy you can approach labor office / jawazat and they will give it to you.

Thanks so much.

How many days they will process it in the jawazat, if i process it alone?

My company also in red category and new company takes too much time for transfer, so how to get final exit

@shoaib629 Dear if kafeel is in red he can proceed exit re-entry

Hi naeemtahirqaqc,

Welcome to expat.com, and thanks for your answer! However, member @shoaib629's last connection is from many years ago, not sure there will be any replies.

If you want to discuss a specific topic or provide some advise, please feel free to do so on recent conversations of the Riyadh forum.

Vero
Expat.com team

What about in my situation...we doesn't have an iqama...and I have been 5 months leaving here in saudi then I found out that my employer is in red status..and my visa is expired what am I supposed to do?