MMR Vaccine, is there really a shortage in egypt???

is there really shortage of MMR( measels, mumps, Rubella) vaccine shortage in egypt? how ru ,managing ur kids vaccinations in such a situation???

Some vaccines are not available in private hospitals or clinics. I never experienced any shortage in the public vaccination clinics. If so - dont know... I think we have to postpone until we go abroad maybe?

Regards
Caty

have you checked in vaccera? it is in al batal ahmed abdul aziz street in giza

im not sure, would like to know can i get one from aany pharma or some company??if so how to? cz in rehab the doc says its short all over egypt

backtothesuture wrote:

have you checked in vaccera? it is in al batal ahmed abdul aziz street in giza

what is it? is it a company making vaccines or a vaccination center? is there  a possibiity to get the vaccine home delivered to get the doc talk to them n get the vaccine?

Hello Fate,

I would have to second backtothesuture, VACSERA is the official reliable place.

This is about VACSERA from their website:

"The Holding Company for Biological Products & Vaccines VACSERA is the only producer of vaccines & sera in Egypt and is one of the main blood banks. It is the oldest manufacturer of vaccines in Africa and the Middle East. The name VACSERA reflects our commitment to serve the preventive medicine branch through production of vaccines and sera."

They got all vaccines u need and clinics and doctors who officially do this.
This is their web site:
vacsera.com/

it is located in Al Mohandesseen, in Al Batal Ahmed Abdul Aziz Street, quite known.

U can call them on  02-37611111 (I got the number from the yellow Pages)

Hope u find this useful!

TheNewBee wrote:

Hello Fate,
I would have to second backtothesuture, VACSERA is the official reliable place.

This is about VACSERA from their website:

"The Holding Company for Biological Products & Vaccines VACSERA is the only producer of vaccines & sera in Egypt and is one of the main blood banks. It is the oldest manufacturer of vaccines in Africa and the Middle East. The name VACSERA reflects our commitment to serve the preventive medicine branch through production of vaccines and sera."

They got all vaccines u need and clinics and doctors who officially do this.
This is their web site:
vacsera.com/

it is located in Al Mohandesseen, in Al Batal Ahmed Abdul Aziz Street, quite known.

U can call them on  02-37611111 (I got the number from the yellow Pages)

Hope u find this useful!

Thank you so much, i will call them thanks once again...