Rush Hour in KL City

Hi,
Many People write about Rush hour and Traffic Jam in KL City.

I have heard that in General the public Transportation System is
fully packed during rush hours.

We want to avoid rush hour while touring the City.

Can anyone specifically tell us which time is rush hours
in the morning and evening to have an idea
Thanks

10 am - 4 pm wud b your best bet. plus it tends to rain in the evening. u dont want to b caught in rush hour when its raining. have fun :-)

Thanks carlyle1979 for the info which will help us to plan travelling in KL during our vacation.  We will use a rapidrail pass and if raining a taxi:)

good choice :-) enjoy ur vacation.

Around my place 7am to 10pm. 4am in morning no jam!

Kl is car crazy!

what? where do u stay. i thought ampang area was the worst.

carlyle1979 wrote:

what? where do u stay. i thought ampang area was the worst.

LOL..yeah..Ampang is one of the worst area of traffic jam.

Good Day!

It seems that nowadays every evening seems to be a down-pour. Worst, flash flood! But it tends to be better in the morning somewhere around 10am where people are in the office. Welcome to Kuala Lumpur!

Regards,

An

angelussyde

Yeah.... We will start the City tour by 10 am morning and  finish it off before the evening.   A good hint though. Tks!

Hey there!
Good luck with that ya! Hope you have fun here in KL...

We are planning to enroll our children in Mutiara School, Ampang, and would like to get yr advice on an area to live in to avoid the Jam from to school.pls.?
P.s.
We are looking for area with Condos! Like in Flamingo, Ampang Hillier, KLCC????!

mayumi, ts is looking to avoid traffic, not get stuck in it :-)

ts, check out one ampang avenue and kojaya ampang condos. quite close to school.

Thanks Carlyle, for yr advice! I will check the two locations!

TS2011 wrote:

We are planning to enroll our children in Mutiara School, Ampang, and would like to get yr advice on an area to live in to avoid the Jam from to school.pls.?
P.s.
We are looking for area with Condos! Like in Flamingo, Ampang Hillier, KLCC????!

It's terrible traffic jam area.

@mayumi, agree that there r no perfect places but ts is looking for proximity to school. kl sentral is really far from mutiara. taking the lrt and then a taxi from the closest station to the school is not ideal or economical, especially with a kid in tow.

pls note to everyone (and not addressed to mayumi). ts is requesting for places close to mutiara school. pls help her. she is not asking for wonderful facilities that are far away from this school, however fantastic they may b. im sure everyone loves their own home but try to stick to helping her out.

cheers everyone.

carlyle1979 wrote:

pls note to everyone (and not addressed to mayumi). ts is requesting for places close to mutiara school. pls help her. she is not asking for wonderful facilities that are far away from this school, however fantastic they may b. im sure everyone loves their own home but try to stick to helping her out.

cheers everyone.

Her? She?

Who? HIs wife?

How about him?

I thought TS is a man

Maybe im wrong

Too much cleverness

Plant your feet in the ground