Is it right that i hve 2years visa

Hi am Ghanaian came to play soccer inMalaysia but my agent was fraud took my money and I neverthe contact who was supposed to pick me from the airport all the same I manage to come to KL NOW MY VISA SAYS AM SUPPOSED TO REMAIN IN SOUTH SABAH TILL 08/11/14 POLICE SEE MY PASSPORT AND LET ME FREE BUT SOME PEOPLE AEE SAYING IS A MISTAKE WAT SHOULD I DO  CONFUSE

A visa doesn't say you HAVE TO remain until the date shown. What it say is that you CAN stay until the date shown. Nobody can make you stay there if you don't want to. If you haven't got a job and can't find one then you certainly can go back home. If you can find another job then you can legally stay if you so wish.

Your situation is proof to everyone else that you should never pay anyone for a job offered anywhere in the world. It's usually some kind of fraud. Regarding an AGENT for any kind of sports or the arts, they work on a percentage of what you earn and only get paid AFTER you've actually been paid. You never pay an agent in advance on what you MIGHT earn.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Thank you but I dnt hve a permit

i have read and heard lot of people getting cheated malaysian/ghanian but this is the 1st for me where a ghanian is cheated by a malaysian!!!

caeser i think i was cheated by my own country man and a malaysian cos the payment was made in the office in ghana and the calls and other stuffs were recieve from a malaysia contact now the agency in ghana is at large now i just need a job to help my folks pay the loan they took so i can go back home in one piece and chase my dream.i really need help here thanks

if you have the malaysian contact details,, why dont you make a police report

police says since no visible payment was made in malaysia i dnt have a case in malaysia but in GHANA

Make me wonder how you got a visa then?

i mean if a complete fraud why did they get you a visa? Maybe contact just missed you?

TOURIST VISA WITH NO WORK PERMIT SIR

exactly even if funds didnt change hands in malaysia. on what grounds was the visa issued to you? and if you have a visa stamped in your passport, which should show the details of your sponsor who applied for your visa

tourist visa for 2 years?

caesar1956 wrote:

tourist visa for 2 years?

Exactly. I can smell fishyness from here!

Don't sound right.

I suggest visit to immigration to ask about who got this amazing visa.

Hey you guys, he is asking for a help then we should ask him, what can we do to help him? Give him an offer? Or if someone own a football club, please give him an offer as I think his skills are very good.

great idea,, you can start by giving him the offer!!!

I will give him for sure... but at least he needs to share his contact details... :-D

he dont want to give you his details,, something fishy