New Passport for Baby - Urgent Help

My Wife has Manual Pakistani Passport, my Child added on same passport with no Separate VISA.

Now this passport is going to expire in July, 2013.

I have to make Separate new Machine Readable passports for both.

I have two Questions:

1- How will i transfer the baby VISA on new Passport.

2- Can i make these Passport in Pakistan and bring these Passport with me to Saudi Arabia and then Process the VISA.

Better check with Mohalas of your company

Best of Luck

wsmhagazi wrote:

My Wife has Manual Pakistani Passport, my Child added on same passport with no Separate VISA.

Now this passport is going to expire in July, 2013.

I have to make Separate new Machine Readable passports for both.

I have two Questions:

1- How will i transfer the baby VISA on new Passport.

2- Can i make these Passport in Pakistan and bring these Passport with me to Saudi Arabia and then Process the VISA.

If you are here now in KSA, get to your embassy and make a new passport for the baby (you need to show birth details) and then give it your company PR / HR they can transfer the information of visa from your wife's passport to the child's.

If getting a new passport and coming to KSA, you will use the existing passport (wife) with visa to get the child in and then later transfer of information as mentioned above through the company PR / HR.

Thanks for Reply, It means it better to make passport in KSA.

Can anybody tell me that NADRA Birth Certificate of baby is Enough to apply for Machine Readable Passport.

I came back to saudia & I want to get passports of My Child & Wife here in Embassy of Pakistan Riyadh.

I have these things:

- manual Pakistani Passport of Wife (Child is Registered on Same PP)
- Wife's NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis)
- NADRA Birth Certificate for my baby

are these things Enough to Apply for MRP Passports.

Regards

wsmhagazi wrote:

I came back to saudia & I want to get passports of My Child & Wife here in Embassy of Pakistan Riyadh.

I have these things:

- manual Pakistani Passport of Wife (Child is Registered on Same PP)
- Wife's NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis)
- NADRA Birth Certificate for my baby

are these things Enough to Apply for MRP Passports.

Regards

Perhaps some one else can reply more authentically on Pakistani passport issue requirements here, my advice approach the embassy and check with them.

where baby was born