Immigrating to turkey

Hi every one
May name is lily I am British and am contemplating retiring in  keeps Antalya and would like to know what is life like in keeps for expat and are there any english community there
Also any advice about buying I have seen some places but would like to hear about some recommendations as for having a solicitor and so on to take care of the legal matters
Also residency permit is it easygoing? Do I have to apply in the uk or when I arrive over there
Sorry too many questions any help will be much appreciated

Sorry the name of the place is kepez Antalya

hi there,

at the moment I am on holiday over in England until 19th May and will be back home in Antalya on 19th May.

I am a real-estate agent and also know of lots of expat clubs and events in Antalya.  there is so much to do there with lots of activities - you're spoilt for choice!!!

Only got restricted internet over here so if you'd like to write to me at
[email protected]

I will answer your questions more in full next week.

Antalya is a great place and you've made a good choice.

Best wishes,
jade

Hi Lilly,

My name is Seval @ the time being Im in Phoenix, Arizona but will bi in Kizkalesi, Mersin in june,I have a home there before you commit to antalya you may want to see the beauty of Kizkalesi.

hi lily! I would like to help all the question you asked about :). I just opened a shop does work permit,residense permit, certifiate of citizenship for foreigners. Also selling and buyin house and full furnished apartment if u still intrested.... like 2 hear from u soon.

hi there Lily,

now back from England and can answer some of your questions.  I live in Antalya and it's a great place to live.  There are lots of festivals here, for instance, opera, theatre and quite a few expat clubs that offer weekly activities and which are fun to go to.
We sell and rent out properties here in and around Antalya so if you could tell me what you are looking for -
size
how many bedrooms
price budget
etc.
I'm sure I can help you.  I have lived in various cities in Turkey but Antalya is definitely the best place to live as far as I'm concerned.

Getting a residence permit is no problem at all and I can arrange for a lawyer to draw up any necessary papers for you here too.  She lived in London for a few years and is also not only a lawyer but a sworn English translator.

Hope this has been of help to you,
Jade