Lookimg for job in manila -- im a new delhi guy

I have completed MCA and have some experience in web development and designing. Im looking for job in manila and im willing to relocate as well. plz assist me.

this is a fun thought - filipinos also are very talented web designers.. their edge over indian designers is that they're very european savvy in their designs.

nevertheless, there are many opportunities for web development in the philippines.  i live there now and can safely say that with surety as i have my design team - so odd enough are based in india.

your best option is to connect directly with "advertising agencies" directly, and those who get contract with major corporations..

you can google a directory of advertising agencies based in Makati and contact them.  then next option is to consider companies like APTEC and other companies who actually have offices here and are looking for experienced professionals who can teach.

APTEC is an indian company, as such visiting their main offices in dehli and seeing opportunities or vacancies in philippines is probably the first and easiest step forward.

next is call-centers.. a good few call-centers in the philippines are actually managed by indian companies.  if you can identify the indian head-quarters, then a consideration would be to approach them also.

relocating to philippines and having the qualifications you possess are 2 separate topics, as sites like elance.com permit you to secure jobs anywhere in the world and work from home, whether you call home india, or the philippines.

if you require any further details or clarification, please feel welcomed to PM me.

best regards
sanjay

HI

My Self Rahul. I am getting a Job offer from Manila placed named Jakati,
They offered me a packed in which I get 55k as per manila currency.

Please let me the Cost of Living, Other Expense, Traveling.
How much I am able to save if I accept the offer,