spare part and e-juices, now im having a big problem on getting

juices , so ive planned on getting some in the phil. and asking my

friend who will be coming here in KSA to bring it for me, but i

saw some articles on the net stating that e-cigs are banned in KSA

and also my office mates are planning to ask him to buy units for

them in the phil.

Now anyone here who had tried to ship e-cig or juice maybe into

the KSA.?? :) just wondering need some feed back, dont want to

end up juices confiscated by the customs and wasting money.

I'm planning to sell it here in saudi the e cigarette with the e liquid.

You can buy from me in another 2 weeks

my friends using e-cig, once I asked how much he purchase he said 100 sr. per stick......:)

JasfurJQ wrote:

my friends using e-cig, once I asked how much he purchase he said 100 sr. per stick......:)

and how much it will last, i mean it is like disposable or ??

saifulhaizam75 wrote:

You can buy from me in another 2 weeks

for how much ?

for 2 weeks........:) why do u smoke.......?

JasfurJQ wrote:

if you are asking than YES.
if you are asking why i smoke > i have no answer.

why dont you start a thread with title  ( Why people smoke ?? )

right now i am a little busy Otherwise I'll start

valar_morghulis wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

hey i can also be sarcastic........you already knew what the thread could be the title than why don't YOU POST IT.....:D

JasfurJQ wrote:
valar_morghulis wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

hey i can also be sarcastic........you already knew what the thread could be the title than why don't YOU POST IT.....:D

i told you i was busy.

there you go, jump in

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 38#1274524

saifulhaizam75 wrote:

I'm planning to sell it here in saudi the e cigarette with the e liquid.

How are you shipping this bro? im planning on selling here in saudi too, but quite hesitant becaus i was told that e-cigs are banned here in SAUDI... can you share some input? thanks man!

JasfurJQ wrote:

what kind of e-cig is he using ? the one with the e juice? or the refillable filter?.

valar_morghulis wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

and how much it will last, i mean it is like disposable or ??

it depends on the type of e cig, they have those disposable and also the one that is reusable, the reusable uses Juice the disposable uses cartridge.

[Moderated]

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

Saiful Hi. I am interested in buying enjuice and cartomizers as I do use ecigarettes, please contact me via my email once you have them available, my email is  [email protected]

Regards

DO u know where to buy wick and wire, juices, atmizers and full mech ecigs here in jeddah ksa... or in balad?

[Moderated: please avoid doing copy/paste on the forum pls]

But is there an ecig shop here in jeddah where they sell full mech mods... supplies such as wick wire and juices?

lets talk about e-cig
I can give you info.

bert232007[at]gmail._om

I'm interested to buy please let me know the brand and the type

ajdumlao08 wrote:

But is there an ecig shop here in jeddah where they sell full mech mods... supplies such as wick wire and juices?

Try in BALLAD bro, QUEENS MALL, infront of AL RAJHI TAWEEL , i suppose they have wick wire but FULL MECH MODS are not available, juices are also available but no nicotine :( only fruit flavors LOL ..

ralph-HRD-Dude wrote:
ajdumlao08 wrote:

Try in BALLAD bro, QUEENS MALL, infront of AL RAJHI TAWEEL , i suppose they have wick wire but FULL MECH MODS are not available, juices are also available but no nicotine :( only fruit flavors LOL ..

i'm going to Jeddah next week can you please just send me the full name or the address of this store as I need to get Juices

It's in AL BALLAD District just tell the taxi driver that they will know, the famous mall is CORNICHE it's right behind that but you still need to walk or ask a question or two for ballad is quite confusing, just look for the QUEENS MALL , i believe its the only mall that has a TORNADO DOOR(the one that's turning i mean, i dont know what it's called lol)

ralph-HRD-Dude

Sir.. avid vaper din ako and yes narinig ko nga na bawal daw... so ndi ko dinala...
d2 ako jeddah alam ko ung AL BALLAD and QUEENS MALL
so kung Walng Full Mech dun.. ibig sabihin STARTER Kit lang ang Meron? :(

Natanung mo ba kung mag kanu??

meron actually ung tank na maliit n may automizer na un ung nakita ko avail nung pumunta ako, not sure if it's still there today, but i guess oo nman, prang 200 if tama pagkaka-alala ko , check it out nlng bro, :D

ralph-HRD-Dude wrote:

meron actually ung tank na maliit n may automizer na un ung nakita ko avail nung pumunta ako, not sure if it's still there today, but i guess oo nman, prang 200 if tama pagkaka-alala ko , check it out nlng bro, :D

awts parang Ego-T lang.. hays.. anung floor?

Harap ng AL RAJHI TAWEEL bro, dun sa mga bilihang computers & laptop

ralph-HRD-Dude wrote:

Harap ng AL RAJHI TAWEEL bro, dun sa mga bilihang computers & laptop

salamat Boss ... tignan ko nalng sa katapusan :).. salamat sa info :)

Hi all,

Only English on the Anglophone section of the Saudi Arabia forum for other members to read and participate. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

lets talk about e-cig

email me at bert232007[at]gmail._om

you have anymore for mods bro? i need solely body, i have bullet atomizer with ego body,LOL

We have e cigarette here in Sihat, KSA. Email me [email protected]

Hi there,

kabayan, may available na e-cigs sa Batha Electron Building.... 180SR for 2 Pcs.... may e-juice na din kasama.

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Hello everyone, i am in Jeddah for only a few hours and i badly need some ejuice...plz let me know if you have any idea where to get some...
Thanks in advance :-)

bro try in Queens mall , in front of al-raji taweel , there is a small booth there which sells caps and accessories , before they sell e-cig  but secretly, and now i think he has no more, but o, not sure if he still has e juice..

Thanks Ralph for the tip...made the trip to downtown jeddah, found the place but the guy there said that it is not legal to sell ecigs any more but he might be able to supply ejuice but then again without any nicotine ... And he needs prior notice too...so i am back empty handed...  :-(

Bbiely wrote:

Thanks Ralph for the tip...made the trip to downtown jeddah, found the place but the guy there said that it is not legal to sell ecigs any more but he might be able to supply ejuice but then again without any nicotine ... And he needs prior notice too...so i am back empty handed...  :-(

Bro did you able to get his number? i need some for me also :) just got a Chi-you unit from the phil. with forge automizer..

Meron ako e-juice 20ml/24mg nic..40 isang bote.. sa balad 65 ang 10ml/0mg..pm na lang for details baka ma-delete ulit post ko hehe..