Looking for a house to rent PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi All,

i've been looking for a house to rent in the area of Quatre Bornes, Forest Side, Curepipe and Floreal.
I want to open a nursery and cannot find the right property, if anyone can give me any information please do.
thank you

Regarding a nursery. Did you pick up from the Women and Children's Ministry the complete booklet on the requirements for daycare/nursery. ***** You must get your landlord to give you rights to do business on the property and the LANDlord must own the property. We tried this at our house. The landlord signed the lease but his dad owns the property. So the dad must agree to do a business. BE very careful.

Regarding a nursery. Did you pick up from the Women and Children's Ministry the complete booklet on the requirements for daycare/nursery. ***** You must get your landlord to give you rights to do business on the property and the LANDlord must own the property. We tried this at our house. The landlord signed the lease but his dad owns the property. So the dad must agree to do a business. BE very careful.

hi thanks for the info, yes i have picked up all the information. if you want we can have a chat about it as we have the same idea.

A few suggestions for finding a house. One, get in car and drive around. Have paper and pencil handy and leave message in the property's mail box. Or, you could take an ad out in the Le Express newspaper. I would state NO AGENTS.

Paul

(moderated: no free ads)