Looking for a suitable host family in Besiktas / Uskudar

Hello everybody,:)

I'm looking for a turkish typical host family which means that it could be a married couple with children or a mother with child , in the european side in  Besiktas or Uskudar  .. near sea side not too crowded with a nice family.. for 1 or 2 months: starting date  by 10th of May ( it's not a fixed date, if there's no availability, for example, the date can be delayed).

so  if you  could  recommend me a nice HOST FAMILY( in preference experienced in that and they love to do that and not they want to do this to have profit :)just send me ,please, a private message.   

Ps ( I can give private oriental dance classes( of course for ladies) or french lessons  or conversational english lessons to exchange for turkish lessons or simply for free accomodation or minimizing from the price rent depending on situation // if the host family is not interested in this I can pay all the rent ( of course reasonable price:)

All the best,

Hello Adelaidée.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Istanbul section. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie