New job

For instance,i am working in a company for 1 year and six months on a 2 years contract and secured a better job in another company,my employer will never like to transfer me to another employer,what will be the solution to this

Is my question not relevant

wait longer than an hour

does it mean that my question have no answer

If your employer won't release you, I would say your only alternative is to finish out your contract and hope the new employer will wait for you.

Did you come to KSA on your current employer's visa? If yes, you don't have options except what Alliecat said above.

If you've transferred your visa to this employer, you may complete the contract term and ask for a release.

yes he is the one that brought me here,what of a situation that i go back to my country then come back with a new visa,is it possible?

Coming back on a new visa is then the only option.

thank you,if i go back to my country,should i need to wait for some months before coming back again or i just go and come back at any time i wish?

No, you don't need to. As providing NoC to saudi embassy while applying for the new visa is *not* mandatory.

But watch out & do check out your contract. Some employers explicitly include something like below in the contract:

"The employee is not allowed to work for any of our competitors or organizations doing similar business  for a period of 2 yrs from the date of termination of this contract."

Your current company reserves rights to sue you if you come back on a new visa violating the above condition and they get to know.

in my contract letter,there was nothing like that,can such a thing be indicated in my visa because then it was written in Arabic

man go thro the new rules . u no need any thing from old sponsor ... go to jawazat and u can get anything u want. i am here isnce 25 years i have much better idea then others ;)

pls give me the site so that i can read about it,thanks

Bestfrank wrote:

in my contract letter,there was nothing like that,can such a thing be indicated in my visa because then it was written in Arabic

If not in the contract, have you signed any other non-competitive agreements or non-disclosure agreements with your current sponsor. If not then you can come back on a new visa as and when you get it.

not at all,thank you all