Marriage with saudi woman

Salam,
I am a Pakistani living and working in KSA. I am in love with a saudi woman and planning for marriage. What are requirements here for marrying a local woman. Any expatriat specially Pakistani already married with saudi woman,who can guide me.

thanks.

Dear,
Pls contact me. I know the whole procedure and i can guide you on this....Just before you do, pls ask for girl's hand from her parents formally :)

Ya i agree with Ehteshaam

It should be proper and legel

salam,

i wish you the best my friend.  know that in order to formalise your marriage to saudi woman is a very legnthy and difficult process requiring strong support on the side of your fiancee, particularly from her guardian.  they will need to lodge a formal request with the ministry of the interior first and continuously follow up.  its a good thing to go through the saudi process because without their endorsement your future children will not be granted citizenship.

Good luck and all the best.

frazzla wrote:

salam,

i wish you the best my friend.  know that in order to formalise your marriage to saudi woman is a very legnthy and difficult process requiring strong support on the side of your fiancee, particularly from her guardian.  they will need to lodge a formal request with the ministry of the interior first and continuously follow up.  its a good thing to go through the saudi process because without their endorsement your future children will not be granted citizenship.

Good luck and all the best.

What I have seen in many cases is: even done with ministry's endorsement, the citizenship of kids and husbands remain a question mark forever.

Also they are lenient about granting saudi girls permissions to marry foreigners. For men, it's a nighmare (as I've observed a few cases lately).

Ehtesham wrote:

Dear,
Pls contact me. I know the whole procedure and i can guide you on this....Just before you do, pls ask for girl's hand from her parents formally :)

@Ehtesbam,
Consider putting it down here on the blog so that many others too could benefit in future.

For the process of marriage between non-Saudi man and Saudi woman...

http://taraummomar.wordpress.com/2012/0 … hree-years

You can also find other information on this page...

http://taraummomar.wordpress.com/saudi- … permission

but i am in love with american girl .. ALLIIECAT suggest me sumthing :joking:

Thanks a lot sister Umm Omer, for this valuable info.
JizakAllah.
Your blog is very interesting and informative.

Salam,
I am a Pakistani living and working in KSA. I am in love with a saudi woman and planning for marriage. What are requirements here for marrying a local woman. Any expatriat i am unmarried i need for marry with saudi woman,who can guide me.

thanks.

Mujeeb,
There is a lot of info in the links below.

Tara Umm Omar wrote:

For the process of marriage between non-Saudi man and Saudi woman...

http://taraummomar.wordpress.com/2012/0 … hree-years

You can also find other information on this page...

http://taraummomar.wordpress.com/saudi- … permission

Wa jazakumAllahu khair ypak1975. @TheLegendLeads, thanks for posting the links to FHWS.

[moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website. Thanks.]

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a matrimonial website]

for all I know saudi women are for saudi men only saudi men can marry any nationality not unless you will marry saudi woman outside their home country and without her parents consent and be gone for good. I'm not sure if theres a law or what but lucky to someone who get married to saudi woman.....just saying.:)

,, some one told me here one can marry a  saudi woman,, is there any  office or site to get registered if one wants to marry a saudi lady ,,, what is law about it ,  how much money neded...... informations r there 2 million ladies with out marriage abobe 3o yrs ,,,,,,,need detailed informations

i like to Marriage with Saudi woman any one help me how to do marriage with  Saudi Orphan women

Hamid Mujahid wrote:

i like to Marriage with Saudi woman any one help me how to do marriage with  Saudi Orphan women

This is not a dating or wedding site. Please look elsewhere for what you are seeking.
A Google search for dating sites will help you.

*facepalm*

F9o0o0ol wrote:

I'm Saudi man , looking for my beauty partner , anyone help :)

How about reading the post above......EB is not a dating website,

I pray for your sucess but rarely it happned.Normally arab national can manage it easily but due to cultural difference it is to hard to manage.Saudi woman interested in merriage with a foriegner should obtained NOC and her age(35 and above elegible for NOC).You should confirm age limit might be reduced to 30 years.
Good luck! a keep on trying-----------u might reach at your destinition.

Getting married to a Saudi girl can secure your stay in Saudi Arabia if you are an expatriate. You will be treated as a Saudi as far as Nitaqat law is concerned. No one can process your exit except your wife. You will not be afraid of hanging sword upon expatriates for Saudization. You can start business here and get many other benefits. In this article, they have explained each and every step which you need to take to get married to a Saudi girl. I hope you would like this effort.

life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2014/03/getting-married-with-saudi-girl.html

Slam

Allow me to ask something, if you want marry a saudi local woman, you MUST carry out the procedure inside of the country (KSA) ?   it's possible to do the procedure through an embassy in another country?

Things must of changed. I didn't know Saudi women were allowed to marry non-Arabs.