Mail forwarding from USA

HI!
My family (husband, 3 kids and myself) are moving to Puerto Morelos in July and are so excited! I am trying to get everything lined up, and am wondering what to do about mail. I am requesting paperless billing from all companies that bill us, but need to do something about the rest of the mail.
We were first considering a move to Puerto Vallarta, and I was told by the Mailboxes Etc. owners there that we could have our mail forwarded to a Florida address (MBE), and they would take care of all the customs forms and then forward to a MBE in Puerto Vallarta where we would pick it up. Is there a similar situation in the Cancun / Playa del Carmen area? Is there a Mailboxes, Etc.?

Hi and welcome to Expat.com cherylrad!

I hope the other forum members will be able to help you out.

Regards
Armand

Hola,

We moved to Akumal which is south of Puerto Morelos in November 2012.  I have a P.O Box at home which I have a friend check.  But we did subscribe to a Virtual Mailbox.  Works great!  Your mail goes there to an address and they open and scan your mail and you can print at home if you like.  There is a small fee for this service but I highly recommend it.:)