I got the offer in Kuwait for Finance Position

Hi,

Basically I am Commerce Graduate and Now I am got offer in kuwait for Finance position and offer for Salary KD:400.

This is ok?

Ravik

Hello Ravik.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, you can read the other threads on the Kuwait forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

ok

hi,
I am in to same situation.
Recently i offered 430kd/month in an IT company.
If you got an idea please let me know
My email id is
[email protected]

Any news?

salary depends on your exp and skills

ravi_pyr2002 wrote:

Hi,

Basically I am Commerce Graduate and Now I am got offer in kuwait for Finance position and offer for Salary KD:400.

This is ok?

Ravik

i would like to go and work in kuwait, please kindly tell me how you proceeded?

Hi saberwipro,

If you are looking for a job, I suggest you to browse through the different jobs in Kuwait.

Please note that you can also post an advert in the section which fits you the best. However, can you please give us more details about the the kind of job you are looking for?

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

To Hasnaa.

Could you please make an advert for me for a job in Quwait? Position would be like any position in Client Service domain. I have 5 years of experience into the Client Service Domain and almost 5 years of experience into teaching in a private English medium school.

Hi Paul60,

Thank you for the information given.

Please note that Hasnaa is a member of the Expat.com team and is here to guide the members on the forum. :)

In fact, it is your task to create an ad. Unfortunately we cannot do it for you but we can of course guide you through this process. :)

To be able to create an ad or to drop your CV, please click on the link below and choose the category that suits you best and then post your CV : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/kuwait/

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks.
I have done it for two jobs which are under review process now.

Hello even though the question is not reffered to me ,but I too I am looking for a teaching Job. I studied bsc.biology presently I am a teacher and also a principal in my neighborhood school.thanks.

Hello Ibrahim Sale,

You might not receive any reponse here; this thread is a very old one, dating back to 2013.

You have higher chances of interacting with our members on the new thread which you have created.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thanks ,I understood ma'am. I am glad.

experience is a must if you are looking for a high paying jobs. if you are a fresh graduate and got such an offer then i think it s good offer for a beginner. you have to worry about is how long can you work there.