Hindi speaking Job Opportunity for you?

Hi, I am helping a telemarketing MNC based in KL Sentral to look for a native Hindi speaker as their Inside Sales Account Manager, salary range up to RM4.5K with attractive incentives, prefer those who can do IT telesales. If you are keen, you may drop your Word CV to: [email protected].

Thank you.

Hello silviat.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie,

Sorry, I am new to this site. Yes, have repost the job ad at the Jobs section. Thank you!

hi, is this job in shifts? what r the work timings?

Standard working hours, 9am to 6pm.

I am highly excited to job in Hindi Language anywhere in the world. Please Contact Me ASAP.
Thank you

I am sure Carlyle is as disappointed as me after hearing that its not in shifts..!! :(
Cheers anyways..!

hahaha cool guy, im not interested. was checking for a friend who is looking for work. no intention of doing two jobs.

Alright Carlyle..!
Cheers..!

Hi all,

Sorry, my bad, the official working hours at my client site is 11am to 8:30pm. Location at KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur. I requires someone who is strong in IT Sales, positions available are 1 Hindi speaker and 1 Tamil speaker.

If you are keen, u may drop your Word CV to [email protected]

Thank you!

Hello . I am from Bombay and very fluent in Hindi, English and Marathi too. I have 1 year experience in customer care representative. If there is any opportunity for Hindi speaker. Please let me know.
Thanks

I am from Pakistan. Can speak hindi, urdu, english and punjabi. Have 5.6 years experience of banking. Can I apply ?

Hello, I am from India and having five year experience in Hindi Language. May I apply here for Hindi Language Job. If, Any opportunily please tell.

[Moderated: please post your resume in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please, drop an advert in the appropriate section : Jobs in Kuala Lumpur
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please, drop an advert in the appropriate section : Jobs in Kuala Lumpur
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Make sure to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website for vacancies or if you are looking for jobs as i am closing this thread.

- Jobs in Kuala Lumpur

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed