A GRAND meeting of expat-bloggers?

Anyone interested in a grand meeting of Expat.comgers in manila?
if expats and other members are from a different region, then you can also create a grand meeting in your region, every expat-blogger is invited to go to Manila and join the party.

I have a friend, who has a bar in Malate.... i can have it rented privately, together with a pool at the back for a cheap price...

Lets do this!!!

count me in ..........

but i suppose it will take quite a bit of time to rope every one in ........

i propose that have all the commercials ready and finalize the date and time .......!!!!

Cheers
Sonabeta

hey thanks sonabeta!

anyone else interested????? common guys. I, as a Father of 4 kids would like to unwind sometimes while im not busy when they have classes at school....

Anyone else who wants to meet their fellow expat-bloggers?! come and join the topic and share ideas if you dont like mine.

Thanks
Mike

Hey,

What happened to the grand meet you proposed??? We can still pull it now that it's summer...

it didnt push through.. people here are not so into such ideas maybe.... :)but im still pushing for it.... that will be very nice

count me in!

we have three hahaha so far....

anyone else up for the gathering?!

count me in...  :)

GUYS!! what we are looking for is the days before school starts.... common more people!!

When would it be?

I dont know yet naybe if we reach upto 10-15 we may continueon..... but 6,,,, common!! guys!!!

can i go? i'm new to expat. but i blog for my business.

surething marceline.. :)