University in Saint Lucia

HI this is chaitanya from India. Right now i am working as a 3dartist. Now i am planning to join in MBA in Travel and Tourism Management in WUT school of Business is affiliate of AIMU - WAU(American International Medical University and Washington Adventist university).So please suggest me about this university or any another universities in Saint Lucia..

Hi Chaitanya - I have a few friends going to AIM-U, and they regret the decision.  Lucky are some friends who have actually gotten place in other medical universities on island.

I have had personal dealing with them on other matters and i'm not too impressed with their business manners or professionalism.  I wouldn't like to bash them openly here, but having lived in St. Lucia, i can show a few marketing flaws which they offer all too easily, portraying a wrong image to their prospective market.

If you're seeking something along the lines of Travel and Tourism Management and specifically looking to study further in St. Lucia, I suggest you look at Monroe Collage. 

http://www.monroecollege.edu/cademics/s … management

feel welcomed to private message me for any further details or clarification.

Regards
Sanjay

Hi Sanjay
        I completed my bachelors degree. To tell u frankly i want to settle down in Saint Lucia. That's y i chosen MBA in Travel and Tourism. If i choose this course after completion of course weather i get job, if at all i dint get any job, whats my future. What i have to do to get PR in Saint Lucia.

Regards
chaitanya

The tourism sector in st. lucia is slated to grow and what the country is really looking for are professionals with experience as opposed to newly qualified.

the Pros: There are upscale luxurious developments which would consider you qualifications and/or interest and/or area of study on which they will hire you.

There is the potential to work at the St. Lucia hotel and tourism associaition or the the St. Lucian Tourist Board.  Even with Ministry of Tourism if not at any of the luxury hotels..

have a look at these hotel options and tourist-related:
Sugar Bay Resort / Jalousie Plantation Resort
Landing St. Lucia
Le Sport
Sandals St. Lucia
SLHTA
SLTB

Incoming Hotels:
Le Paradis Beach Golf and Marina (they had a financial bump during the construction - however they're scheduled to resume construction soon again - you can keep an eye on the development and try to secure a position in that company the moment they get started - better you join them pre-construction so that you're better poised to grow with the development.

the Cons: St. Lucia tourism is not as developed as say Bahamas or Barbados, where MBA in Tourism Management would get you a job landed easily.

PM me once you've google'd the companies above and feel welcomed to ask any further questions..

what prompted you to want to move to St. Lucia? how did you hear about this place... a big question in hospitality, if you want to reside here and work here init, really is "why st. lucia?"

Regards
Sanjay

hi chaitanya hw r u and what abt ur MBA progamme in saint lucia

still u want to come here and what ur thinking let me know bcz i will help you bro