Any regular meet-ups in Shenzhen?

I live with my family and friends in Shenzhen Shekou area. I am from Hong Kong. Anyone who is up to some get-togethers in Shenzhen or Hong Kong area can contact me via emails [email protected] . I'm interested in spending some quality time with local friends. Hobbies are photography, movies, food, hiking n cycling, and exploring the special part of the city. Hope can share more with you

My wife and I live in Shekou too. Would you be interested in hanging out with us and maybe do a language exchange. She is a techer and speaks french, I speak spanish.
Let me know because tomorrow night we and some friends are going to a club in Louhu to see Paul Oakenfold, maybe you want to come with us.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanx

Hola Miguel, nice to hear from you! ¡Encantada! I am a teacher too, and my husband owns a shoe business. We frequently go to HK. I would be very happy to do some language exchange, coz we speaks english, mandarin and Cantonese ; I could also read and speak a little bit Spanish which i picked up years ago in school.I read your Spanish profile, you r also in fabrica?  Tomorrow night might not be available, unfortunately, coz we gave a day off to my domestic helper, we need to take care of my 2-month old baby. But my husband and I are very open up to social activities, so hope that we could join you sooner! My cell is 18680437025, you may add me in we chat also
Sophie;)