HR job in Izmir

Hello everyone!

I am Gina from Budapest. I am thinking about moving to Izmir in August. I graduated as a Law Student, but right now I am working as an HR assistant as I am really interested in Human Resources.

I have a degree both from UK (Business Law and EU Law) and from Hungary (Masters of Law Studies).

I speak fluently English, French and I have a pre-intermediate level in Italian. I am currently learning Italian and Turkish.

What can you suggest to me ? What are my chances in Izmir?

Does anyone know about paralegal jobs in Izmir?

I would be also interested in any other types of jobs related to tourism and hotel industry for instance as I also have experience in those fields.

Thanks for your answers in advance!

Hello Gina.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Izmir section is at your disposal. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Gina,

Welcome to Expat.com. I think you made a wonderful choice to decide living in Izmir. I will let you know occasionally about job opportunities in Izmir. Have you been in Izmir before? Lets keep in touch.

Regards

Cenk

Hey, thanks for your answer. At the moment I am just thinking about moving to Izmir as I wanna be first sure that I would get a job at all... :)

Of course I have been to Izmir already, I am planning to go there again in August, and as I have seen it I thought it could be a nice place to live but of course I would like to be able to work officially.. no other ways.

:):) Let me know if you have anything for me, I can even send you an English CV if you give me an email address.