Looking for apartment in Mellieha

Hello everybody,
Me and my girlfriend will be moving to Malta, Mellieha in the end of May and will stay there for 4months. We have been looking on so many websites to rent properties but majority of them dont rent under 6months.
It seems really hard to find anything and we are worried not to find anything before we leave. We even contacted some agencies but either they dont reply or they reply with totally different from what we asked.
We are in our early twenties and will be working there. If anybody can give us some advice we would really appreciate it.

Hi YassMax,

To be honest, it won't be easy to find a place for such a short period of time, landlords and agents normally require min 6-12 months contracts. You might find it eventually, but you will still be paying a bit more for a short tenancy.

But anyways, I have recently moved to Mellieha as well, and if you want, I can try to speak with my landlady to see if she has or knows something within your needs. Will let you know if I can get some more details.

Good luck!

Antonio

Thank you so much man I will really appreciate that.

No worries mate, will send her an email tomorrow to ask her about it. Even if she does not have nothing, she might know someone else.

GL

i know of a block of flats in a converted villa with pool etc and i know we met her last week and she has vacancies.... on the santa maria estate approx 400e per month and am sure she would consider that sort of period.... much depends on what you want. how mobile you are, and where you are working.

YassMax wrote:

Thank you so much man I will really appreciate that.

I spoke with my landlady today and she said she will send me the details of an agency that would defo have places for short tenancies. Will fw to you as soon as she sends me the info.

That sounds really good thank you.

Just sent you a PM with the details YassMax. Sorry for the duplicate message :D

Good Luck!

Hello im spanish girl moving to mellieha with my boyfriend too and we are looking for a flat or apartment something small, we are are looking for something to rent since septenber and we have a job offer to stay there for a year,
If someone know something please let me know,
Thank you so much.