Help please- Stepdaughter and RP visa?????

Please help,

I have been offered a post living in Bahrain. The offer is to good to refuse however, I have a problem to which I hope someone may be able to help my overcome.

I am married (7Yrs),and my wife has a 15yr old daughter (my stepdaughter). She sees her biological father ever 2 weeks back in the UK. I have read somewhere that he (her biological father) needs to give consent for my stepdaughter to move to Bahrain with us.

If he refuses to give consent is there any other method to which this can be achieved?

Any information would be greatly received.

Thanks in advance.

Yes he does have to give consent. Other options don't count as she has frequent access to see him. Boarding school in UK? Father has custody? Or move to Bahrain and keep her on a visit visa until she is 16 and he has no say. Visit visa's last 3 months so you fly to Doha or Dubai and renew visa back on arrival in Bahrain.  I have been on a visit visa for nearly a year.

Josnuggles thank you ever so much for your prompt reply.

You have given me hope that there is an alternative answer should he say NO to the request.

Can you confirm that it would just be a case of flying out off Bahrain then say back in the same day, ie; to get across the border every 3 months?

Regards, Boltonboy.

Yes - fly out and back again on the same day is exactly what I do.