Need job for humanity basis

Hello Sir/Madam!
Most respectfully saying please gives me any job because I am jobless last 2 years.
I worked as Computer operator and Sub editor Daily Nawa I Waqt Islamabad Pakistan
7 year.
I worked as an Accountant in Dubai UAE.
I worked as an Accountant and General Manger and after then I had my own business
Unfortunately I lose my business.
I have four children and wife and jobless so I can't paid my children education fees so my
Don't go school. Also I take some cared from peoples and now they want back
There moneys. So I am very upset and disturb my present life. Please help me for humanity
Basis.  Please check my CV and please give me this job or any other related my CV.
I am thankful to you
Khalid nazir

Khalid Nazir Bhatti
S/O Muhammad Nazir

To Work in a challenging environment handling enough responsibilities, Withstanding enormous pressure and future expansion. Where I can Dispose my whole ability. To work in a dynamic organization by making An effective and result oriented contribution of my potential, knowledge and experiences, with fervor excellence and professionalism.
Career Profile:
Working Experence :

Organization
1.    Worked with “Daily NAWA-I-WAQAT” as a “Computer operator and Sab Editing” (English & Urdu), From 1988 TO 15-May-1992. Rawalpindi/ Islamabad
2.    Worked with “M/S Karim (Afandi Dairy Proucts)” Damam, Kindom of Saudi Arabia. as a “Office Secretary Plus Accountant'' 1 Years.
3.    Worked with “Hanan Darwish trading LLC” United Arab Emirates as a “General Manager Plus Accountant” 2 Years.
4.     Worked with “Shaosing Gulam Embroidery Co Ltd” China as a General Manager Plus Accountant. 7 Years.
Job Responsibilities:

Working in Account Sofware “Quick Book”.
•    Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff  with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and  reporting of progress on plans.
•    Oversee preparation of an Annual Report summarizing progress on short and long  range plans.
•    Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed  to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
•    Make Inquiry Latter, Quotation and Local Purchase Order.
•    Attending Customer enquiries & Attending Important guests of the Company
•    Providing administrative and secretarial support to service staff.
•    Handing self-Correspondence & all Computer related jobs
•    Maintain all records related to office
•    Bank related work like cash deposit, LC,Cheque deposit.

Education Profile
A. Academic Qualification
F.A

B. Computer Skills:

Diploma:    Advance Diploma in IT.
Software    Qucik book
Operation Systems    Window: Windows95, Window97, Windows98, Windows200, Windows XP (Professional). Windows 7.
Packages    Urdu Inpage, Ms-Office (Word, Excel), Eye Maker Designer, Computer Operator , Graphic Designer, Page Maker . CorelDraw.
Utilities    Internet & E-Mail & Visit Visa Entry System
Typing    English, Urdu.

Personal Profile:

Father Name    Khalid Nazir Bhatti
Nationality    Pakistani
Marital Status    Married
Languages Knows    English, Urdu, Punjabi, Chines.
Interests    Cricket, Golf and Reading.
Contact    0092-300-8324906.   0092-315-5088737
E-Mail    [email protected]
Driving License    Pakistani (1992)
Reference:    Upon Request

thanks

Khalid, Hi,

could you please post in the JOBS section?

thanks,

Julien

Closed