Actually , You can Open You Tube.

I found out that LTT proxy settings to ban You Tube is weak. Server Can be broken so easily. I still enjoy watching Vids on there.

Not a big deal. You just have to change the DNS entries and that's all. I think almost everyone knows about that

And for anyone who missed it the first time, change the DNS settings to

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

That is good info,, everybody will be able to enjoy it noe.

i want to add something which is may helpful for who want to control and monitor internet browsing for his \ her children. also you get ride of LTT controlling by using opendns.com:
(1)change your dns to 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222
(2)create account with Opendns.com which is free.
(3)log in to opendns.com then download opendns updater (dashboard - support). as your internet IP is always changing by ISP (LTT), so you need this software to keep your IP update with opendns.
(4)on setting tab or page you can set the web contents filtering such deny access to any games pages or Sexuality pages.
(5)on stats tab or page you can see a report of internet usage.

I tried changing the DNS on my echo life box ( to 8888,8844)but it hasn't worked?  Would nyone be kind enough to walk me thru what I should be doing in case i'm barking up the wrong tree?

Didn't work for me either

this method works only with ADSL and wimax USB and ZYX gateways. but does not work Huawei EchoLife BM626 WiMAX CPE. i can not find a logic reason why with echolife only.

i found very good proxy web site, for anonymous browsing, it is working fine and fast with youtube.com
http://turv.info/

Alashar,

everytime I try turv.info, it comes up with "video not found"

is the Adobe flash player the reason? it is working fine with me

nothing about adobe flash on the message....

i try to find your problem, adobe flash player most be install in your pc when you access youtube in normal way.

try to download and use mozilla firefox which is free and the most one used in the world,

justice4pal wrote:

nothing about adobe flash on the message....

pagewipe.info works for me!

Most of these free proxy sites are spyware infested.  Be extra careful when you use them.

if still you have a problem, try this

unblockz.com/

gabacho
2010-02-28 09:37:36 Most of these free proxy sites are spyware infested.  Be extra careful when you use them.

So can you recommend one that isn't spyware infested?

Doctor X wrote:

I found out that LTT proxy settings to ban You Tube is weak. Server Can be broken so easily. I still enjoy watching Vids on there.

can u let me in

hey people try go.navige.com on your internet options tab
just type navige .com in google and it will lead you how.